Motorola MEK6800D1 Kit For Sale or Trade ...
Walt Perko
2021-11-06 22:00:30 UTC

I have a Motorola MEK6800D1 Kit that I built back in 1975, connected it to a terminal at the UofM back in 1975 one time to see it work, then put it in a box for safe keeping.

Now I'm in the process of looking for an Altair 8800 computer like the one I built back in 1974 and so I'm trying to sell or trade vintage stuff I have.

https://brainless.org/4Sale/MEK6800D1/

http://www.brainless.org/MultiMedia/Documents/Computer/DocumentBin/
Marc J.
2021-11-07 13:59:07 UTC
Post by Walt Perko
Hi,
I have a Motorola MEK6800D1 Kit that I built back in 1975, connected it to a terminal at the UofM back in 1975 one time to see it work, then put it in a box for safe keeping.
Now I'm in the process of looking for an Altair 8800 computer like the one I built back in 1974 and so I'm trying to sell or trade vintage stuff I have.
https://brainless.org/4Sale/MEK6800D1/
http://www.brainless.org/MultiMedia/Documents/Computer/DocumentBin/
How much for the D1 kit?
The 68K Documentation http://marc.retronik.fr/motorola/68K
Walt Perko

I'd love to trade for an Altair 8800 Kit from: "grant at stockly com" ... http://www.altairkit.com/
Walt Perko

I should say, I'd love to get an Altair Kit case and front panel. I really don't need anything else as I have a back plane and several S-100 circuit boards.
Marc J.
2021-11-08 11:09:24 UTC
Hi,
Hope makes you live :-)
Walt Perko
2021-11-09 02:03:46 UTC
Post by Marc J.
Hi,
I found one that sold for $930 on eBay; FIY it sold for US$930.51 after 14 bids.
https://www.vcfed.org/forum/forum/marketplace/vintage-computer-auctions/49299-motorola-mek6800d2-microcomputer-kit?48701-Motorola-MEK6800D2-Microcomputer-Kit=
Hope makes you live :-)
Hi, Yeah, but I don't think I am asking too much for the board to just get an empty Altair 8800 case and front panel.

Looking at eBay sales, that's about the same value.
Walt Perko