Old 6809 cross-assembler-linker-librarian
Joe Sleator
2010-02-28 22:02:23 UTC

I once bought a very good 6809 cross assembler in 1988 from a company
in Lansdale, PA, called Enertec, and my installation floppy has gone
crook, and of course, being stupid, I didn't save any copies of the
executable, only the source. Does anybody know what became of this
cross-assembler? I think it was swedish in origin, as when it hit
something it wasn't expecting, it would suggest "Call Uppsala for
support!"

Anyway, it was a tiny 143K DOS executable, but exactly the ticket for
modular 6809 assembly and a great many embedded 6809 systems were made
with it.

Joe
Run.PDP
2010-03-21 07:34:15 UTC
"Call Uppsala for support!"
I'd guess it was from the company IAR.

I've used, and still have a copy (?) for 6801, 6303 etc, I can't
remember if that might be the same one as the 6809.

Might your version have been quite an early one. Mine has got an
assembler, a linker, a librarian etc if I don't remember wrong.

/G]