Hello comp.sys.m6809
KristaMHill
2013-01-31 04:15:47 UTC
Hello folks, just stumbled across this newsgroup. I'm just coming to the 6809 by way of the 68HC11, the 68HC12, the 9S12, and then back... I am planning on using John Kent's VHDL implementation of the 6809 along with new content, for use with undergraduates, in the classroom.

I think that with FPGAs there is some real potential for what was old, to be new again! Please reply, introduce yourself.
Krista
Steven Hirsch
2013-01-31 14:03:22 UTC
Post by KristaMHill
Hello folks, just stumbled across this newsgroup. I'm just coming to the
6809 by way of the 68HC11, the 68HC12, the 9S12, and then back... I am
planning on using John Kent's VHDL implementation of the 6809 along with
new content, for use with undergraduates, in the classroom.
I think that with FPGAs there is some real potential for what was old, to
be new again! Please reply, introduce yourself.
I would suggest checking out the Tandy CoCo mailing list, where you'll find
what's arguably the largest currently-active group of 6809 coders. A good
amount of the traffic is specifically relative to the Color Computer, but
there are a lot of folks with general interest in the 6809.

r***@gmail.com
2014-06-21 03:12:25 UTC
Is there a good CoCo emulator?
Stephen H. Fischer