Somebody (not me) is selling 6829 MMUs
David Knoll
2009-11-06 22:30:56 UTC
There is a (UK-based) listing on eBay selling what it claims to be
MC68B29 MMUs (for use with the 6809) in tubes of 9.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7521099658&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:GB:1123

I have already bought some but not used them yet. According to the
datasheet you can use up to 8 in one system.
--
David Knoll
Anti-spam: Change 'news' to 'david' for my real address.
james
2009-11-07 20:43:30 UTC
On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 22:30:56 +0000, David Knoll
<***@davidknoll.me.uk> wrote:

|There is a (UK-based) listing on eBay selling what it claims to be
|MC68B29 MMUs (for use with the 6809) in tubes of 9.
|
|http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7521099658&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:GB:1123
|
|I have already bought some but not used them yet. According to the
|datasheet you can use up to 8 in one system.

Correct

james