XDOS system disks?
Jack Rubin
2012-10-21 16:15:18 UTC
I recently received a very nice EXORset 110, a 6809-based development station built by Motorola in the early 1980's. It has a resident ROM monitor (EXORbug) but is meant to be used with XDOS, a disk-based system. Can anyone help me out with a copy of the disks for this box?

Thanks!

Jack
Chris Elmquist
2014-09-21 22:10:58 UTC
Post by Jack Rubin
I recently received a very nice EXORset 110, a 6809-based development station built by Motorola in the early 1980's. It has a resident ROM monitor (EXORbug) but is meant to be used with XDOS, a disk-based system. Can anyone help me out with a copy of the disks for this box?
Thanks!
Jack
And now I have this system that Jack mentions and we're still looking for XDOS disks. Anyone have any leads? These would be 5.25" soft-sector media and likely labeled XDOS 4.0 (although there was also an XDOS 3.0).

Looking for actual media or disk images...

Chris
Martin Crockett
2024-01-25 23:37:24 UTC
I too have just become an owner of an Exorset 110 system.

I am too looking for XDOS 4.0

The guy purchased it from does have the media, but cannot find them at the moment :-(

I doubt if anyone is monitoring this, but just in case, did anyone have any luck locating the media?

I have a full set of manuals, with description and schematics etc

Cheers, Martin..

Cheers, Martin...